I mostly finished "Bunny Buns" this weekend. Mostly. I bought some Rainbow Gallery Wisper floss to use to stitch the bunny tail. I tried one ply. I tried two plies. I tried fluffing the floss with a toothbrush after I stitched the tail. No joy. The Wisper floss made my bunny look as if he had a mangy tail, so I frogged it all and decided that the next time I go to Hobby Lobby, I'll look for a nice fluffy pompom to use for the tail. As I'm finishing the bunny as a no-sew cube, it shouldn't be a problem and will add dimension to the design. Here's the untailed bunny stitched on mint green Jubilee with DMC floss (DMC Flower Thread was used for the grass).
I didn't want to go back to stitching on "Homespun Hollow" just yet, so I pulled out "Photobooth Snowmen" by Bent Creek and started stitching on it. It's a kit that included the pattern, a good-sized piece of nice linen, and beads that I ordered from ABC Stitch. The designers used WDW and GAST floss, but kindly provided a DMC conversion chart; I'm stitching it in DMC. It's a fun stitch and I'll post pictures another day.