May 12, 2011

Two finishes!

I had two finishes yesterday!

Here is "Photobooth Snowmen" by Bent Creek, stitched with DMC from a kit containing 32 count linen and regular-sized Mill Hill beads.  I substituted petite-sized beads of the same color.  And let me tell you that stitching beads of a color called "Ice" with invisible thread is a right pain in the patoot!  I was nearly cross-eyed by the time I got them all stitched on.



And I was having such fun stitching on the project that I usually only stitch on at our I35 Stitchtogether that I kept stitching on it after I got home last Saturday and finished it up yesterday.

This is "Tribal Seahorse" by White Willow Stitching stitched on 32 count Vintage Blue Whisper linen by Zweigart with NPI silk color 852 - a very dark navy.  Once framed, this will hang in our bathroom.


LoneStar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great jobs!!!

Mary