Oct 1, 2011

'Twas the night before...

...the start of bowhunting season, and my kitchen was piled with hunting paraphernalia.  DH got up this morning at the ridiculous hour of 5:00 a.m. and went out to his tree stand to hunt.  He puts all his stuff in the kitchen so he can get dressed without waking me up too much.  He saw six deer, but couldn't get a shot.  He is out right now on an evening hunt.  I hope he gets a deer as I'm down to four pounds of venison left in the freezer from last year.

I've been a polyurethaning machine this week and have finally finished as I got the last coat on the cabinet doors this afternoon.  After DH gets the doors hung back on the cabinets tomorrow, I can start moving my kitchen stuff out of the den and back into the kitchen where it belongs.

I haven't stitched much this week.  Emma got a haircut.  It wore her out so much that she felt compelled to take her ball to bed for a nap.

LoneStar

1 comment:

Mary said...

Emma looks work out. All this construction is too much for the no pay supervisor!

Hope Kirk gets lucky. We really missed you this past Saturday...aka...I REALLY missed you.

:(
Mary