Mar 15, 2012

Water and a WIP

I spent last week doing spring cleaning, which left me worn and tired by the end of the day.  This past weekend it rained over three inches.  DH was unable to work on the HVAC.  He had scheduled a work buddy to come out and help him hoist the inside unit up into the attic, but it was too wet and rainy.  This did not make DH happy, so I sent him out to his shop where he made drawers for his work bench.  It was an exceedingly rainy, gloomy weekend.

I spent some time stitching on my BAP.  I am enjoying stitching on it.  I have stitched about a third of the first of 20 pages.  It's on 16 count Aida with DMC.  This is the upper left corner.


The rain has stopped - although it's been cloudy and gloomy for most of the week - and the yard is mostly dry enough for DH and his friend to walk around on, so they're planning on getting the HVAC unit up in the attic tonight after work.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the "possible scattered evening thunderstorms" don't happen while they do it!

LoneStar

1 comment:

Rita said...

It was a wet, gloomy weekend here too but we had nowhere we had to go and enjoyed it...esp. the stitching time.

I LOVE the colors in that piece and will enjoy watching your progress.