Apr 18, 2009

I'm not AWOL; I'm having computer problems

Howdy y'all. I'm not hiding. I'm not lost. I'm having major computer problems. I've tried everything I know to fix them, and then talked to my computer geek. He reckons that fixing the problems based on my description of them will cost over half the price of a new computer. So - as this computer is over seven years old and has nickel and dimed me a lot lately - I ordered a new computer. It will be a couple of weeks before it is delivered. I will try to post as I can, but I can't do pictures until the new computer arrives. I am stitching, but just not on my MIL's HBP. There was a Redbird Designs pattern calling my name... LoneStar

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Sorry for all the problems but Woo Hoo for new computer.
I was going to post a comment that your blog was feeling lonely and neglected. LOL

Unknown said...

Like Gloria, I was wondering where the heck you went to! I'm working on a Redbird design also. It's "Texas Garden". Which one called to you?!

Mary

Cindy F. said...

You too?? Sorry you're having problems and excited for your new computer to arrive. Mine is a 2001 and it crashes every 2 minutes! and makes me CRAZY!!! We finally broke down and ordered a new one weeks ago and it arrived yesterday:) (DH gets the new one, I get his...it's only a year old...and that's how I talked him into a new one;) As soon as he gets home from work travels...Friday I may able to check blogs quicker;)

Cindy F. said...

oh...your 4/21 isn't showing on your blog...but is on blogger??
Did you delete?

I always wonder why we spell y'all like ya'll??? Makes no sense, but I'm guilty...lol!