Sep 1, 2011

Painting walls makes the old cabinets uglier

My kitchen was previously painted a nice shade of Aggie maroon.  I don't have a problem at all with Aggie maroon, I just don't want that color on my kitchen walls.  I like white walls.  Everything goes with white.

The old cabinets were/are an ugly shade of beige.  Did I mention that they are painted with flat wall paint?  Yeah.  They don't stay clean and get dirty real easily.  If you paint your walls white, it makes your ugly old beige cabinets beige-er and uglier. 

Before priming and ugly.
After priming and uglier.
LoneStar

1 comment:

Gloria said...

I like white walls, too. We have white walls all through the house.

I'm still willing to pick up your stitching chair...just to give you a little more space for something else. I'm helpful like that.