May 25, 2010

Yippee skippy! A finish!

If you copied the recipe for the Sour Cream Pound Cake, please note the correction for the amount of sour cream - it should be a 1/2 pint (or 8 oz.), not a full pint.  My apologies.

I finished the patriotic Santa last night after frogging half the beads I'd attached and redoing them.  Here he is, all washed and ironed:
This is one of four patterns from "2000 Collection of Santas,"an OOP Homespun Collectibles leaflet that a kind stitching buddy lent me.  I stitched it on 32 count Latte linen by Wichelt with DMC floss and Mill Hill beads.

Now, back to my regularly scheduled BAP.

LoneStar

3 comments:

Mary said...

Love it!!

MaryB

Gloria said...

Love your patriotic Santa!

Like your mower,my garden cart has those tubeless tires. DH keeps saying he is going to do something about that. Wish he would. It's really an annoying problem.

Enjoyed the pic of Emma!

Georgia said...

Too Cute! I look forward to displaying it proudly in my office window! : )