Jul 6, 2010

Bump the BAP!

Well, I've decided to ignore the BAP for awhile.  I'm planning to take it to the I35 Stitchtogether on Saturday and work on the never-ending border, so I'm not completely ignoring it.  Maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder.  ;-) 

I'm now stitching on "America" by Blackbird Designs.  The cover model was stitched on 10 count Betsy Ross linen which I do not have in my stash.  So I decided to stitch it on a piece of regular linen that I do have in my stash.  I chose to use 32 count Exemplar by Lakeside Linens.  I ended up changing a few colors to more suit the linen.  Those cover model pictures on patterns never seem to match "real life" do they?  Oh well.  That's why I have a whole set of DMC to pick and choose from.  And so far, it is a joy to stitch; great colors, easy pattern, and NO confounded confetti stitches!

LoneStar

No comments: