Jan 4, 2011

Crazy 15 Challenge update

Nope.  I'm still not doing it.  Ain't gonna.  Won't.  Lots of other stitchers, both blogging and non-blogging, are doing it.  I applaud you!  

However, the methodical part of me wonders why you can't just stitch 15 projects over the year, starting a new one after you finish the previous one?  I know.  I just don't get it.  Is it the thrill of the start?  Maybe that's my problem; I get as thrilled over the finish as over the start, and I get inner satisfaction with finishing what I started without stopping.  Yeah, I know I'm weird - deal with it.  ;-)

I am stitching on the beagle and should get it finished in the next couple of days.  I have a bit of the face to fill in and an ear to finish.  


LoneStar

5 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

I think for me, the thrill is giving myself "permission" to start 15 projects without having to worry about the 30 UFOs or the two afghans, or the other stuff I "could" be doing. Not that I won't work on those other things this year, but it's nice to not have the guilt.

I love the beagle. Who designed that?

Vicky said...

Love the Beagle :)

Lynn D said...

The beagle is adorable!

I'm not doing the challenge either. I'm a one at a time gal. I only have one UFO.

Connie B said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the beagle!!! There is NO way that I would subject myself to that challenge b/c I lost my mojo for almost a year in 2010, and I don't work well under pressure. It takes all the fun out of stitching for me!

Mary said...

I'm not doing it also. I couldn't take the anxiety of having 15 WIPs. Nope...no way.

MaryB