Jun 24, 2011

More enabling

I recently passed the half-century mark and I set out to acquire stash in celebration.  The UK Cross Stitcher Magazine (and the stitching world) has been anticipating the release of "The Best of Margaret Sherry" bookazine on June 10th.

Now, usually, cross stitching magazines and books published by Cross Stitcher eventually make their way "over the pond" to the shores of the US of A and can be purchased here in the states.  I didn't want to wait.  So I bought it from a UK bookstore the day it was released (where it is now unfortunately sold out) and it arrived in 10 days.
 
I love Margaret Sherry designs; they always make me smile.  I'll enjoy stitching from this book.
LoneStar

3 comments:

Louise said...

oh my!!! That looks like a wonderful book indeed. Margaret Sherry has such beautiful designs :)
Louise in FL

Mary said...

Those look like fun stitching. Belated Happy Birthday and WELCOME to the Club...lol.

Mary

Bette said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I would love to find a copy of that. I love her designs!