Mar 5, 2009

WIP information

Linda asked me for more information on my WIP. I bought it as a kit from a The Stitchery catalog several years ago. It was called "Loves Journey" in their catalog and is no longer sold by them.
Don't panic. I found it again at Sew and So in the UK. This same kit on their site is called "Wedding Happiness". I have ordered from them a couple of times. They are fast and efficient.
Yesterday, I spent the day in town doing errands which included a trip to both Hobby Lobby and Michaels to try and find a frame for my nephew's birth announcement. I didn't see a thing I liked, so I will finish it as a cube. I hope to get this done before the weekend so's I can show it off at the IH35 Stitchtogether on Saturday before I mail it to my Bro and Sis-in-law.
This afternoon - as the weather is finally warm and NOT WINDY - I will prime UBSU doors and drawer fronts. Hopefully, I'll have time to either stitch or work on the cube, too.
Oh, while driving around yesterday, I noticed that the BLUEBONNETS ARE OUT!! In case you don't know, these are the state flower of Texas and are wildflowers. They are my absolute favorite flower! (No, this isn't my picture, a friend took it last spring.)

1 comment:

Cindy F. said...

I heard from a blogger in Houston there was an I35 stitchers group!
I'd love to know more about ya'll. I have to drive to San Antonio (an hour) to stitch with those ladies.