Mar 16, 2010

My one year hosehead anniversary

One year ago today, I became a hosehead.  I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea and require a CPAP machine to keep my airway open while I sleep thereby making sure oxygen gets to my brain and body.
It was a hard first couple of weeks until I got used to everything and learned how to adjust all the equipment.  I couldn't have done it without the folks over at the CPAP Talk forum.  They taught me everything I know and are infinitely patient with new people. 
I've been continuing in my spring cleaning frenzy; yesterday and today I tackled our family room.  Thankfully this urge to clean everything (and I do mean everything) only comes once or twice a year. 
I am so looking forward to the stitching retreat I'm going on this coming weekend - three days of nothing but stitching!  I plan to stitch on the never ending border on my BAP and hope to get it finished (the border, not the BAP).  It may be the only stitching I am able to do this week due to my cleaning frenzy.

No comments: