Nov 9, 2010

WIP

I got all the stitching done on DN1's "F-18" Christmas ornament; now all I have to do is the backstitching and ornifying.  I'm stitching it on a piece of 28 count Meran I acquired from Mary's stash purge a couple of months ago.  The color reminds me of blue sky - perfect for a flying airplane.

And I was completely floored today and rendered practically speechless (very rare for me) by a friend!  I was given an incredible gift!  I'll post a picture of it tomorrow as I need DH to get a picture of it and I have to wait until he gets home tonight.

Well, apparently Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, felt it was time to stick his oar in, so he fired Coach Wade Phillips.  Jason Garrett is Acting Head Coach and I have no problem with him as he certainly can't do any worse.  We'll see.  My paper bag is still handy...

LoneStar

No comments: