Aug 25, 2008

Are we there yet?

First off, I'd like to thank Sharon and Rachel for nominating my blog for blog awards! Now, to participate fully, I have to pass on the nominations to other bloggers. And I'll do this in a later post. This will be a quick post to let y'all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth (although I might get some rest if I did!).
Right now, DH and I are so busy we're not sure which end is up. We have to be out of our rent house by August 31st. We're still working on the new house. I'm doing last-minute packing. The P.O.D.S. truck comes out to get the P.O.D.S. on Friday. DH is taking off work Thursday so he and I can finish loading it. We still have lots of work to do at both houses. We're tired. We're cranky. I haven't stitched hardly at all for nearly three weeks. DH hasn't had his bow out yet to practice and bowhunting season starts very soon. ACK!!!!
Here is our recently finished (all by me!) new 9' x 7' closet. Here is DH's side:
Here is my side - the funky grey thing at the right of the picture is DH's gun safe; it's built into the wall where my long hanging clothes will mostly hide it:
I'm off to the new house to unpack and organize kitchen stuff.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

OMG! That is an awesome closet!

Please, as soon as you finish up could you come do my closet??? Pretty please?