Jun 25, 2009

Quaker anyone?

I'm not a die-hard Quaker fan, but I like them enough to stitch them at times.
This Fourth of July Quaker freebie was posted on a few MBs and blogs yesterday, so I decided to enable those who have not seen it yet.
You can find it on Aury's Blog; look for the June 24th entry. She has a lot of other Quaker and SAL freebies on her blog. In case the link doesn't work, here is the URL: http://aurytm.com/blog/.
The freebie looks like it would stitch up quick (I may check this out myself). It would make a nice pinkeep, ornament, knob hanger, or floss tag. Aury used Vikki Clayton silk (HDF), but I'll probably use GAST when I stitch it.

3 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

Great minds think alike!

I don't know what I'd do with it, but it is a really nice design.

kimstitch3 said...

I love this one, thanks for sharing with us

Cindy F. said...

Oh this is a great one!!
Thanks for sharing Lisa!!