Aug 25, 2010

Close, but no cigar

No new bathroom yet.  We're close.  DH ended up spending a great deal of Saturday on his tractor mowing.  Then he ran over some "bobwahr" and had to take the time to get it off the mower blade.  We did get the sink mostly set, but still need to set the side splash guard - no pictures until it is finished.  And the toilet is still on the porch as we had no wax ring.  A trip to Lowe's solved that problem, but then we ran out of weekend.  

So I ain't saying when the bathroom will be done; every time I do I jinx us.  Soon.  Real soon.  I'll post pictures when it's finished for sure.

I did finish stitching the top of my biscornu.  The pattern calls for the bottom to be plain, so I'm trying to come up with some little design to stitch on the bottom.  Then I get to assemble the whole thing and stitch a button in the middle.


Cow Patty is Emma's new friend.  She was out of chew sticks (she gets one every evening) and I ordered them online as these are natural and not made in China.  Anyway, they were clearing out some toys so I got her one (like she needs another toy).  I didn't realize from the picture how large it was!  But Emma likes it.  Each square of the body has a squeaker.  I wonder how many washes or Emma-chomps it will take before they all die.  ;-)


LoneStar

1 comment:

Mary said...

Can't wait to see your finish on the biscornu. However, question, what exactly are they used for? Or are they just for decoration.

I HAVE to know where you got the cow patty. That is so cute. I know Shilo would love it as much as Emma! Shilo loves squeaky toys..lol.

Mary