Jun 10, 2008

Stash in the mail!

Whoopdedoo! I got stash in the mail yesterday!
I ordered these two booklets from 123 Stitch! about a week ago. There are eight designs in each one. I love a lot of the designs from Little House Needleworks (LHN) designer Diane Williams. She apparently designed under the Leisure Arts label before striking out on her own. Leisure Arts still must have the rights to some of her earlier work as these designs are definitely hers. In fact, the ones in the "Cherished Scripture Samplers" are attributed to her. The other booklet mentions no designer, but the designs are her style. Anyway, I like them. Now as to when I'll actually get around to stitching them?

2 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

I like those. I had them in my cart but took them out to save some money.

Daffycat said...

Great stash! Who cares when you start; now that you have them you can start at your leisure!