Jul 8, 2008

New nephew and progress

Our newest nephew finally made his appearance today at 5:30 p.m. CDT. Mom and baby are doing fine, Dad (my Bro) is giddy and happy. Sorry, I'll not be posting any pictures of him. He is not my child so I don't feel comfortable doing so. However, I do reserve the right to tell nephew stories about him and his older brother. I guess after I finish PS "Summer," I'll be starting on a birth announcement.
We are making progress on our house, even after firing our contractor. Long sordid story, and no, I'll not be sharing it. You can do everything right in hiring a contractor and still end up with a dud. Anyway, here is the front of the bedroom before work started.
And here it is as of June 18th.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

Look at how beautiful it looks!! I can not wait to see the finished result of this place.

But for now I am enjoying the progress pics.
Natasha