Oct 13, 2009

Even though we need it, I'm sick of rain.

Too much rain and clouds, not enough sun. I'm wilting.
DH is wilting, too. While he is proficient at tiling, at some point during a tiling job, he begins to hate it and wants to be done. He has reached that point. Luckily, all he has left to do is the bull-nose border and all the tiles will be up. He hopes to grout this weekend.
A note from my stitching chair: I've made a good start on "The Crab is In." Yes, I changed the wording and the font a little. I'm leaving off the crab buttons called for, so I shifted the words and added an exclamation point. I'm also doing the whole thing in DMC.

3 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Good job! You're almost finished!

TinaTx said...

Nice job!

Sorry to take so long to get back to you - but thanks for the comment on the buying/selling process. I hope to not have to experience that again for a long time!

TinaTx said...

ps - thanks for the unpacking tips!