Jul 9, 2009

A couple of finish-finishes (FFs)

DH is finally over his poison ivy. I'm glad; I was tired of smelling Calagel all the time. ☺ He finished his Prednisone, too, and is back to his usual self.
Here are pictures of a couple of finish-finishes. You know what I mean - you've done the stitching AND finished/framed the stitching so that it can be displayed/gifted, etc.
The top picture is of "Boo Y'all" made into a cube, and the second picture is of the Fourth of July Quaker freebie made into a knob hanger. I'll be taking these to the IH35 Stitchtogether on Saturday to show them off.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

The bandana around the "Boo Y'all" cube is a wonderful finish. It really "ties" (LOL) it all together! Have a fun weekend!

Cindy F. said...

Oh girl!! These are just too darn cute!!! I didn't know you were so good at finishing..hmmmm...another class idea!! Seriously!!
Can't wait to see them in real life and I want to take pics to show off on my blog too! Good job!!!