Apr 15, 2008

February boot update

As promised, here is a picture of my February boot WIP. It is from Redbird Designs "Southwest Seasons." There are 12 months of seasonally-themed boots in the pattern packet. I love Redbird Designs as most of them have a Texas or southwest theme. And the designer designs out of McKinney, Texas.

Anyway, this is stitched on 25 count white Lugana with DMC and a specialty fiber for the boot vamp (not shaft). The pattern calls for GAST Cidermill Brown which I used on the January boot. I'm trying to find a different fiber for each boot. For February, I used Silk 'n' Colors Latte. I should get February finished by this weekend. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of these once I stitch all 12 of them. A quilted wall-hanging comes to mind, but I'm not a quilter. However, I do know one!

No comments: