Apr 16, 2008

A recipe for CrockPot Candy

A year or two ago, I found this recipe for "CrockPot Candy" on the 123 Message Board. Everyone who eats it swears it has cocaine in it because it is so addictive. I've made several batches for DH to take and share with the guys at work. The recipe makes tons of candy and it never lasts for more than a day there. Usually, it doesn't make it past noon. DH delivered a request from the guys for me to make them a batch of this, so I'm indulging them. Of course, I have to taste-test it first!

CrockPot Candy
16 oz. salted peanuts or mixed nuts
16 oz. dry roasted peanuts
24 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
24 oz. white almond bark, chopped
1 Baker's German Sweet Chocolate Bar (4 oz.)
Place all ingredients in the CrockPot and cook on low for three hours. Stir to blend. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment paper and let cool. Store in airtight container.

No comments: